Sunday, December 12, 2004

Meal Count

Today I had cereal for breakfast. Kellog's. I think I regret having used whole milk. I actually should have stopped at one bowl, but I went for seconds shortly afterwards. I definitely should have used skim milk, or at least 2%. I then had another bowl of cereal sometime around 2. And I was hungry, so I made scrambled eggs with toast - two slices. I should have eaten just one. But the toasty crunch just made me crave for more.

Dinner? I don't know. I don't know if I should make a sandwich or just go to sleep. I may eat tuna, which is always good. But I didn't realize I had bought cheap tuna, with bones here and there. So it's turning into a disgusting thought. I had two cups of juice. Bad idea.

Maybe I'll just stop for now.

Exercise: No exercise today. That's bad.

How I feel: fat, bloated. I should have had an apple instead of something else. Plus, the eggs have high cholesterol. I don't have high cholesterol - yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home